How To Grow Your Business Through Responsive Web Design
Content Management System
Content is being generated at a dynamic pace and Content is the key to SEO (search engine optimization) success. Content Management has become an enterprise-wide issue that requires a solid strategy that has the ability to scale to meet your businesses needs.
A CMS (Content Management System) can be perceived as a hybrid technology that takes the technical aspect of website maintenance away allowing non-technical individuals quickly and easily update their web pages through a user friendly web interface (GUI – graphic user interface).
Content management systems can also serve as document management systems allowing companies to keep their brochures, calendars and policy books up to date on their websites and intranet sites.
The MediaOnQ Content Management System allows users to add, remove, and update content to their websites in real time without any web programming knowledge. Our CMS also allows for quick and easy file uploads (PDF, Audio, Video and Image files) giving our customers complete control over their websites. We can help save you money by eliminating the need to pay a web designer to keep your content up to date or having to purchase additional software.
Some of the fundamental features of our CMS are:
- Completely database driven site engines
- News, products, or services sections fully editable and manageable
- Topics sections can be added to by contributing Authors
- Fully customizable layouts
- Browser upload of images to your own library for use anywhere on the site
- Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting booth for immediate feedback
- Import of multi-formatted documents – text, graphics, videos, music…
- Allocate different privilege or roles to different users of the website – admin, power user, author, contributor…
- Content Change History - Tracking, by user
- Version control
A standard CMS is supported by a centralized archive (asset library) where all the published documents are stored. This facilitates a rapid search facility for documents within the site.
At present, most of the CMS are equipped with a robust editing system which gives the content creator complete control over the formatting of the documents in an environment they are familiar with (very similar to using Microsoft Word).
Extensive Administration & Flexibility
- Change order of objects including news, FAQs, Articles etc.
- Random Newsflash generator
- Remote Author submission Module for News, Articles, FAQs, and Links
Object hierarchy - as many Sections, departments, divisions, and pages as needed
- Image library - store all your PNGs, PDFs, DOCs, XLSs, GIFs, and JPEGs online for easy use and distribution
- News Feed Manager
- E-mail a friend and Print format available for every story and Article
- In-line Text editor similar to any basic word processor software
- User editable look and feel
- Polls/Surveys – you can quickly add a different one on each page
- Template Manager
- Layout preview - See how it will look before going live
Why Your Company Needs a Content Management System?
Through your website content, you will have the ability to educate your audience as to why they should buy or use your products and services.
A Content Management System allows you to react to market conditions in real time giving you a competitive advantage over other business in your industry.
The maintenance cost of large & medium sites is what makes them a website turn into a cost center. With a content management system you can quickly turn that cost center into a profit center by staying ahead of your competition.
We offer a custom content management solution for your organization. MediaOnQ specializes in delivering flexible and scalable content-centric applications that deliver results for our customers.
Major Features of Our CMS Solution
- Centralized Editing Tools at your finger tips
- State of the art content editing tools with WYSIWYG editing
- Technical independence for content creation
- Content creators can work as if they are working in Microsoft Word
- Concurrent editing and modification of content by different users
- Management of media files becomes a routine image, files, PDF Documents, Video and Audio
- Document version management
- CMS solution has integrated version control system
- Document archiving facility
- An automatic archiving of published documents is accomplished through the QBusinesSolutions, Inc.'s CMS solution
- Integrated Role assignment
- Roles and privileges can be easily assigned so that the content publishing and management is achieved seamlessly (user level authentication)
- Robust Media Management